Friday, May 13, 2016

Sketch N Scrap Flashback Friday!

It's Flashback Friday again at Sketch N Scrap.  I have yet another honeymoon page from Sandals in Jamaica.  These are a funky blue from the lights on the waterfalls.  So pretty at night.  I wanted to do something striking to showcase the photos.  I think this sketch really works for these!


Here's the sketch originally from 12/20/2012:


Details of my cluster:




Ingredients:
Recollections Blue Marble paper
Creative Memories card stock and misc black card stock
glitter card stock
Cricut Signature Script font Fudge
Cricut Font and Basic Shape
flair, pen, glitter stickers, and gems
Quick Quotes Midnight Confession chalking ink


Stop over at Sketch N Scrap to play along!

Thanks for stopping by!

Alicia


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful layout, Alicia I colors are perfect.

    Sue
    http://suek86401.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete