Sunday, August 25, 2024

Carta Bella Ahoy There layout using Sketch N Scrap sketch

Good morning.  I am on a scrapping goal to complete this Connecticut album.  I hopped over to Sketch N Scrap to check out what sketches were up this month.  I love using sketches to speed up my creation process. This first page is inside the Muddy Waters Cafe where we ate breakfast.  I have another layout with the naming. So the title here is simply Seaside View.


You can find this sketch HERE.


A close up of my cluster.  I used sticker and embellies I found in my nautical section of my Scraprack.


More cool stickers from my stash, this one is 7 Gypsies.


Since I had two sheets of this paper and plenty of photos from this breakfast.  I created a coordinating second page.  The second page is outside eating.


Here are both pages together.


Ingredients:
Carta Bella Ahoy There Full Steam Ahead paper x2
Nested stitched star dies
Creative Memories sticker letters
7 Gypsies Trinkets puffy stickers
misc stickers
Creative Memories Cruise sticker
wood nautical embellishments
misc card stock including Bazzill 
misc metal embellisment

I would like to enter this in the following challenges:




Thank you for stopping by today.

Alicia


3 comments:

  1. Wonderful double LO, Alicia! Love the page designs and papers. Those die cut stars look great and are the perfect embellishment on these pages. Thanks for sharing at A Cut Above's August Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous scrapbook layout, Alicia. (BTW...my middle daughter is also Alicia :) I love how you combined the theme to match your photos of these fun memories. I just wanted to invite you to come play along in our challenges at Word Art Wednesday. The challenges are always Anything Goes/Family Friendly and we have awesome sponsors which means awesome prizes! I really hope you'll come play along. Here's the link: www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com Have a blessed and creative week. Karen L, Owner - Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an amazing layout! I love the nautical themed embellishments you used! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete