Sunday, August 25, 2024

Fancy Pants Fabulous Fall layout with Sketch N Scrap sketch

I am just scrapping away this weekend.  This one is more on the simple side but complete. Yah!  I am using another sketch from Sketch N Scrap. In the photo it doesn't look straight but rest assured I use a grid mat, everything is straight!  It's just wonky in my photo.


HERE is the sketch.


I hate not being able to give creidt for a product.  I searched Cricut and Miss Kate Cuttables for this title and I can't find it anywhere.  It is highly likely I received it in a cut trade years ago.  I am just happy I finally used something from my stash!


I found the pack of Stampin Up Early Espresso card stock at my local thrift store for $1!  I will definitely get my money's worth.


Ingredients:
Fancy Pants All Fall papers:  Penmanship and In Line
Title cut and leaf from my stash
Creative Memories fall stickers
Tutti Designs Stitched Nesting Tag die
Stampin Up Early Espresso card stock


I would like to enter this in the following challenges:


Thanks for reading today.

Alicia

1 comment:

  1. Such a pretty Fall layout! Love that title! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete