Tuesday, August 27, 2024

Stampin Up Happy card for Atlantic Hearts Challenge

Happy day!  I have a happy card today using the latest Atlantic Hearts Challenge sketch.  I used my go to Stampin Up products for a beautiful coordinating card.  I am not a demo and rarely even purchase Stampin Up first hand, therefore, I am sure most of this is old stock.  I also substituted since I don't own all the latest colors.  The card base is from my stash and most likely not SU.


Here is the sketch for this week:


I like to give my butterflies some life by only adhering adhesive to the center and manipulating the wings go stand up a little.  I placed the butterflies I stamped and punched along a die cut vine.


The angles are very unique and I was left with several angled scraps.  I used them and more butterflies to create several other cards. Look for the rest of the cards to be posted in a couple of days.


Ingredients:
Spellbinders Foliage Two
Karen Burniston Word Set 3-Holiday
Stampin Up Butterfly Kisses 6x6 papers
Stampin Up Papillon Potpouri stamps and coordinating butterfly punches
Stampin Up inks: Crushed Curry. Groovy Guava, Lemon Lime Twist
Stampin Up Opaque Adhesive backed gems

I would like to enter this in the following challenges:



Play along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge until Sunday.

Thanks for stopping by

Alicia

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty papers and design. Love the dimension you created with the butterflies. Thanks for sharing at A Cut Above's August Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is so lovely. The butterflies are so pretty.

    Thanks for joining our Anything Goes challenge at Cut It Up.

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete