Sunday, August 25, 2024

Mystic Sunset Cruise with Sketches in Thyme

 Welcome to my blog today I am posting for Sketches in Thyme.  If you have been following along this month, I am deep into scrapping my Connecticut trip from 2020. These are some of my final photos from the trip.  We took a Mystic Sunset Cruise out of Mystic, Connecticut.  You may remember my Mystic Pizza layout which won me guest designer this month at Lasting Memories layout challenge.  I have one more installment next Sunday. I also have some more Mystic layouts using Sketches in Thyme coming in the next couple of months.  For now please enjoy this beautiful sunset layout.



Here's the sketch.



Ingredients:
Creative Memories Mediterranean Market power palette
TCP Studios Mediterranean Summer rub ons and Dome Stickers

Don't forget to play along this month with any of our four sketch here: Sketches in Thyme. Thanks for stopping by.

Alicia


No comments:

Post a Comment