Monday, August 26, 2024

Storytellers Club Falling into Fall with Sketch N Scrap

I finished my weekend scrapping a couple of more pages. Simple but pulled some really old stash and used it up!  These designer papers and embellishments are from a Storytellers Club kit from 2009.  Does anyone remember the Storytellers Club?  I was a member for a couple of years around 2008-10 I am guessing.  It definitely satisfied my appetite for club kits for years to come.  I still have dozens of kits.  I finally split them up when I was organizing by the Totally Tiffany method.  I have used much more of the kits than if I had left them "kitted".  I had the paper and die cuts in my fall themed papers. 


I used a couple of more sketches from Sketch N Scrap Monthly Challenges group,



Layout number two utilizes an extra item not in the kit. This was a pack of white borders.  I used Distress Fozziled Amber ink to color it.


The final sketch.  I am switching to card making for my next projects.


Ingredients:
Storytellers Club Falling into Fall 2009 kit
Tim Holtz Distress ink in Fossilized Amber
misc card stock including Stampin Up Early Espresso
White die cut border

Thank you for stopping by

Alicia

No comments:

Post a Comment