Tuesday, August 13, 2024

Simon Says Stamps Elizabeth Background with Stampin Up for Atlantic Hearts

I have used a new to me stamp today. I recently procurred the Simon Says Stamps background stamp. I am using the latest Atlantic Hearts Challenge sketch.  I stamped the image in Regal Rose and used coordinating papers to die cut some of my flowers.  




Here is the sketch.


I stamped the sentiment and die cut with Kindred Stamps Sentiment Strip dies.  I die cut more flower pieces and foliage.  I topped the flowers off with adhesive gems.


Ingredients:
Simon Says Stamps Elizabeth background stamp
Stampin Up Teapot Boutique 6x6 paper
Stampin Up Botanical Builder dies
Stampin Up Climbing Roses sentiment stamp
Kindred Stamps Sentiment Strip die
Stampin Up Opaque Adhesive gems
Stampin Up Regal Rose and Lovely Lilac ink
Quick Quotes Powderpuff Feather Gray
misc papers

I would like to enter this in the following challenges:





Play along with Atlantic Hearts Challenge sketch until Sunday.


Thanks for stopping by

Alicia


1 comment:

  1. Very pretty! Beautiful background stamp and the flowers add great dimension. Thanks for sharing at A Cut Above's August Challenge.

    ReplyDelete