Saturday, August 31, 2024

Honey Bee Playful Pastels It's a Girl! card with Sketch N Scrap

I worked in my craft room as much as possible today and managed to create this card with only hours to spare using a sketch from Sketch N Scrap.  My niece recently had a baby girl and this is for her.


Here is the sketch I used Sketch N Scrap sketch #271.


I had the die cut in my stash so I can't remember where it was cut from.  I looked at my 6x6 paper stacks and right on top was this Pretty Pastels from Honey Bee.


All the papers are from this paper stack.  I think found the crotched flower in my stash.  It had a large hole so I dug around for something interesting to put in the center.  I found an appropriate vintage pastel button.


I finished off the card with a couple of iridescent flower sequins.

 Ingredients:
Honey Bee Playful Pastels 6x6 papers
It's A Girl Electronic die cut
Crocheted flower
button and sequins

I would like to play along with the following challenges:






Thanks for stopping by for my last minute card post. Have a great holiday weekend.  I plan on more crafting!

Alicia


4 comments:

  1. What an adorable card! Love that flower! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet card with the lovely plaid, adorable embellishments and beautiful die cut! Those little floral sequins are delightful! Thanks for sharing with us at Cut It Up. Katrina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your flower is very pretty and I love the large die cut sentiment. Great paper choices. Thanks for joining us at cardz4galz, Johanna DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous card and it's wonderful that you created it with items from your stashes! Thanks for joining us at Cardz 4 Galz. I hope to see you in the gallery for our next challenge. Sue - DT

    ReplyDelete