Sunday, August 25, 2024

Fancy Pants True Friend with Sketch N Scrap sketch

Keep on keepin' on...another two page layout.  This time I am utilizing a sketch on the Sketch N Scrap Monthly Challenges group.  I am also using some new to me papers and dies. I purchased a bulk pack of this paper from my favorite store Indigo Hippo.  The pattern is kind of bold but the reverse side is the off white I used for the strip and the tag die cut.  I took these photos in a hurry last night and edited them in bed very late...they are a bit washed out. Forgive me?


On page two I altered the area of the title because I did turn both of the sketches and I felt the this was  better title placement. I was very excited to use some new dies that arrived just Friday afternoon.  


Here are both pages together.  I turned the direction of the background paper as to not look like they were identical.


Here is the sketch


Ingredients:
Fancy Pants True Friend paper Inseparable
Tutti Designs Stitched Nesting Tag die
Basic Grey Heritage stickers
Creative Memories sticker letters
misc card stock

One probably needs to be a member of the group but here is the link to the challenge:


Thanks for stopping by.

Alicia

No comments:

Post a Comment