Sunday, August 11, 2024

Let Your Soulshine layout for Lasting Memories

Welcome to my second installment as guest designer for Lasting Memories.  I am continuing to work on my trip to Connecticut. This was on the train trip.  It was actually nice traveling with everything half full, there was always plenty of room to hang with our friends.  This week's challenge at Lasting Memories is to use "Olympic Rings" or at least five circles or rings on your layout.  I found this series of photos lent itself well to the circle frames.



I found the sun dies already in my stash from a previous project.  I am not sure they were intended to go together and the top sun was white.  I inked it up with some distress ink and popped it on dots on top of the other sun.  A perfect circle embellishment for a circle layout.


I finished off the layout with a large title taken from a song by our favorite band.  We were in Connecticut to see some of them.


Ingredients:
DCWV Stardust Stack
Misc papers and card stock
Brutus Monroe Decorative Details
Robin's Nest Tear Drops
Creative Memories Circle cutting system
Creative Memories sticker letters
Lawn Fawn Out of this world Sun die
another sun die
Tim Holtz Fossilized Amber Distress ink
Colorbox Sepia Black cat's eye ink

Don't forget to play along with Lasting Memories until the end of the month.
Thanks for stopping by

Alicia

No comments:

Post a Comment