Wednesday, May 27, 2020

Creative Memories Ice Cream stickers Life's Sweet card

I was going through some of my "food" stash and found these old Creative Memories Ice Cream stickers.  I can't EVEN tell you how old these are...I saw them and challenged myself to create a card with them.  I think it turned out neat. 


Steps to make it:
  1. Begin with A2 pink card base, cut iridescent shimmer paper to 4 1/8"x 5 3/8" to create a 1/8" border of pink.
  2. Splatter or spray shimmer mist on iridescent shimmer paper and allow to dry
  3. Layer stickers on a 1" white square and ink edges
  4. Layer sticker square on 1 1/4" hot pink square and ink edges
  5. After the mist has dried ink edges of white layer 
  6. Stamp sentiment in appropriate area of iridescent layer
  7. Adhere layered squares corner to corner on iridescent layer
  8. Adhere complete iridescent layer to card base

I always like to layer as much as possible on my background prior to adhering to card base.  Often, I find things easier to line up, etc.  The exception is bulky embellishments which I add in the final step. However, this card is super flat.


Ingredients:
Shimmer card stock
Creative Memories stickers and pink card stock
Heidi Swapp Hot Pink shimmer mist
Fiskars The Sweet Life sentiment
pink ink and clear embossing powder

I would like to enter this in the following challenges:







Thanks so much for stopping by

Alicia

6 comments:

  1. Fantastic card, love the ice cream cones, yum...beautiful diamond effect behind the cone designs, really pretty.
    Thank you for playing along over at IKE's World Challenges, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is very clever - such great stickers and I love the spatter background :-)
    Thank you for coming to play at IKEsWORLD Challenges.
    I hope you and all your family are well.
    Hugz
    IKE xx

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bravo!!!
    Thank you for coming to play at IKEsWORLD Challenges.
    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is NEAT and SWEET! Ice cream is perfect all the time and on this delightful card even more so! Thanks so much for playing with us at Ike's World Challenges this month! Nan ~ DT for Ike's World Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute!
    Thanks for breaking out your stickers to play along with the crafty crew from SHOPPING OUR STASH1!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card! Thanks for joining us at Creations in Pink Challenge!
    Irene & Nicki DT

    ReplyDelete