Wednesday, May 27, 2020

The Storytellers Club Island layout

I was very productive today and completed two more pages.  Still playing along with Sketch N Scraps 8th Birthday Bash Crop.  I pulled out an old summer themed kit from The Storytellers Club.  I broke apart the kits some years ago so I did have to spend some time finding matching card stock but after that...it went quite smoothly.


Here's the vintage sketch from Sketch N Scrap.





I used my circle cutter and pens to create the overlapping circles.  I did this technique to compliment the paper versus the dots in the sketch.


Ingredients:
The Storytellers Club papers and die cuts
Bo Bunny Clover dot card stock
Creative Memories circle cutter and pens
Quick Quotes Powderpuff chalking ink Mocha Moma
misc card stock
wood based gems, glitter gems, and bling
glitter letters

Thanks so much for stopping by today.

I would like to enter this in the following challenges:

Alicia

No comments:

Post a Comment