Monday, May 18, 2020

DCWV Tropical Hibiscus Layout

I love taking photos of the tropical flowers while in Jamaica.  This layout came together pretty easily.  I found the perfect background paper from DCWV.  I can't remember the name of the stack it is so old and I don't have the cover there are so few sheet left.  I pulled the primary colors from the flower paper for the mats and Cricut cuts.  


I created this with a sketch from Sketch N Scrap's 8th Birthday Bash Crop.


I currently belong to Cricut Access as they were offering a deal for two months.  I am enjoying it but sometimes I don't make a lot of cuts and just can't justify $10 a month as I already own about 100 cartridges.  When I searched hibiscus I owned half the images already as this one, it is from Close to My Heart-You are here.  Anyway, it's fun for now!


Ingredients:
DCWV tropical stack
Close to My Heart You Are Here Cricut cartridge
Creative Memories sticker letters
Quick Quotes Powderpuff chalking inks
misc card stock
twine

I would like to enter this in the Sketch N Scrap challenge until 5/31.

Thank you for stopping by today

Alicia

4 comments:

  1. These papers are perfect for your gorgeous photos! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How perfect your papers and floral accents are with your photos!! Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch N Scrap! ~Deanna :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great that your paper, die cuts and pics match so well. Great layout. -sharon D/T Sketch N Scrap

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful flowers and your floral paper is perfect! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap.

    ReplyDelete