Saturday, May 16, 2020

Cricut Tie Dye Llama card

I currently have a subscription to Cricut Access, not a luxury I often afford myself.  So I am taking advantage of some super cute cuts!  I used some of my very favorite papers on this card so of course, I love it!  I layered the Cricut cut on some manual die cut layers of DCWV Tie Dye stack.  


I also used POW glitter papers they are so super pretty.  I have found out the hard way that manual die cutting doesn't work very well on this paper.  It won't completely cut through the slick backing.  However, on the Cricut it cuts like butter!  It even cut the super thin ear outlines perfectly.



Ingredients:
Cricut Llama image
DCWV Tie Dye stack
POW glitter paper
Spellbinders labels thirty eight dies
Quick Quotes Powderpuff chalking ink
misc card stock 


I would like to enter this in the following challenges:






Thanks for stopping by

Alicia

4 comments:

  1. Fun card. Thank you for joining the challenge at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies. Hope to see you again next time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet card. Thanks for playing along with us at Crafty Animals. Lisa DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great fun card and image.Thank you for joining us at Get Creative
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just the cutest!!!! Love it!!! Thank-you so much for participating in our {PIN}SPIRATIONAL challenge. Hope to see your beautiful creations in our next challenge!! Have a happy crafty day!!! So sorry this is so late but things have been crazy lately!!
    Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete