Sunday, May 24, 2020

Sealed with a Kiss Layout

I am continuing to play along with Sketch N Scrap's 8th Birthday Bash Crop.  And my layout is again of my January vacation to Jamaica.  This photo is my husband and I on the last day as usual we had no pics of us together on vacation.  The last day was a bit more casual and I took lots of photos and made sure we got one of us...a good one!


Here is the sketch from Sketch N Scrap.  I liked how this sketch focused on one large photo and perfect the pic I chose.


 Details of my banners and sentiment.  I used a sticker from Creative Memories.  The words are actually a light green they were from a Valentine's pack.  The light stickers popped on the black tie dye paper.


I cut my sunshine on a Cricut Maker.


For the banners I alternated a green then a multicolor tie dyed card stock from DCWV.  I used a piece of twine to tie it all together.


Ingredients:
DCWV Tie Dye stack
Bo Bunny Clover Dot card stock
Tutti Designs Stitched Nesting Banners
Green staples and yellow twine
Creative Memories sentiment sticker
Cricut-Noah's ABC Animals (sun)
Quick Quotes Powderpuff chalking ink Midnight Confessions
misc card stock

I would like to enter this in the following challenge:


Thanks so much for stopping by

Alicia



4 comments:

  1. It's a great take on the sketch and I love your banner with the stitching! Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch N Scrap! ~Deanna :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun picture and layout! Fantastic work with the sketch, your banner work is awesome! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome picture and a Super cute layout you created from that sketch :) Thanks for joining us over at Sketch N Scrap
    Tina-DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorable! Love that tie dye banner! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete