Thursday, May 14, 2020

DCWV Tropical layout and Cricut Palm Tree

This year's vacation was a bit rainy.  Almost every day was a red flag day.  I was only able to snorkel one day. These are not my photos, I borrowed them from friends on FB. We have a FB group for attendees. 


Here's the sketch from  Sketch N Scrap's 8th Birthday Bash Crop.


I made palm tree accents with my Cricut and added pineapple confetti.  I ended up covering up the pineapples but they are in the patterned paper.




The  tag and letters are matching chipboard stickers.



Ingredients:
DCWV paper stack and coordinating chipboard elements
misc card stock
Cricut Palm Tree from Plant Illustrations
Pineapple confetti
washi tape

I would like to enter this in the following challenges:


Thank you for stopping by

Alicia

1 comment:

  1. Fantastic layout!
    Thanks for joining the crew from SHOPPING OUR STASH for our "Oh The Places You'll Go" challenge!

    ReplyDelete