Friday, May 22, 2020

Fancy Pants Rusted Sun with Sketch N Scrap

I have been hoarding this Fancy Pants Rusted Sun collection for many years.  I found the perfect photos for a few sheets.  I also tried to use up as many coordinating embellishments as possible.  I found some great Bazzill card stock that matched pretty well, it is hard to see in the photo but it is an embossed dot.  The red strips are all scraps that were already cut into banners.


Here's the sketch I used:


I wanted something made of paper for my embellishments.  I chose these motif dies from Spellbinders as they remind me of suns or flowers. I layered a stitched circle die of the green card stock inside for more dimension then I added a Rusted Sun brad to the large one and gems to the smaller cuts.




Ingredients:
Fancy Pants Rusted Sun collection (papers, stickers, ribbons, brads)
Creative Memories sticker letters small and large
Quick Quotes Powderpuff Chalking ink Mocha Moma
Bazzill card stock
Spellbinders Persian Motif dies
Our Daily Bread Designs Double Stitched Circles
Recollections gems

Thanks for stopping by

Alicia

No comments:

Post a Comment