Tuesday, May 19, 2020

What if the Hokey Pokey? Fun and Games card

I just had to have this stamp when I saw it.  I thought it was quite a versatile sentiment.  Almost everyone has played the hokey pokey.  It paired well with this paper I have had in my stash for years.  I love the crossword paper in the background. It was from a card kit.  I used a sketch but I can't for the life of me recall where to link it.  


Ingredients:
Hampton Arts sentiment stamp
Stampin Up Not Quite Navy ink
Scrapbook Blessings card kit papers
Creative Memories Border Maker banner chain punch
Spellbinders Labels Eleven die.
Quick Quotes Powderpuff chalking ink

6 comments:

  1. That is a great sentiment! Really neat combination of colors and patterned paper. Thank you for sharing with us at the Alphabet Challenge!
    Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an awesome design Alicia! Thanks so much for playing in our challenge at the Artsystamper Challenge Blog!
    Darlene
    ARTSYSTAMPER CHALLENGE
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Please stop by for a visit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute card - and a sentiment to ponder! ;-) Thank you for playing with us at the Alphabet Challenge and hope you can join us again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Alicia, Hope you are doing well!! Your card is so cute I just love that sentiment. I also love those DP's you've used. Thanks for joining us at ARTSYSTAMPER DIGITALS
    Good luck and we hope you join us again soon
    Hugs, Barbara - DT member

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun sentiment and cool pattern papers. Thanks for playing along at USE YOUR STUFF - Gail #staysafe #stayhealthy

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the colors and the patterns on this one! They are bold in their own right but they go so well together! Thanks for joining us at UYS and hope to see you again.
    Tammy DT Co-ordinator

    ReplyDelete