Tuesday, May 26, 2020

My Mind's Eye and Prima with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge

It's time for another sketch at Atlantic Hearts Sketch challenge.  Again, I dug into my stash of miscellaneous papers and embellishments that I have collected on my desk.  I don't know where I got these scalloped oval with matching border dies, but I have used them a couple of times and this is the last!  I must have started with 6-10 of them.  I was digging in my green papers for something else when I ran across this gorgeous and super old plaid paper.  I immediately thought of these dies.  The sets even came with the precut white oval.  I only had to find a sentiment that fit.


Here is the sketch.


When I found this floral spray from Prima in my flower stash, I knew immediately it would work with this paper.  After this discovery is when I finalized my ink/embossing selection and stamped the sentiment. 


 The Prima piece was really long so I cut it in two and also had two sets of die cuts!  So here is the second card which uses the top half of the Prima spray.


 The first comment my husband had was "those will not fit in a regular envelope" and no, they will need a padded envy to arrive safe.  I try to save these heavily embellished card for in person delivery.


Ingredients:
Prima floral embellishment
My Mind's Eye Wild Asparagus Plaid paper
Stamp Oasis sentiment (1992)
Recollections Pearl Eggplant embossing powder
Versamark ink

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge

Thanks so much for stopping by and don't forget to play along at Atlantic Hearts Sketch 

Alicia

3 comments:

  1. How very elegant and very beautiful. Love this card. June xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A really lovely dimensional Autumnal creation, many thanks for sharing and joining us at Allsorts 'Gingham, Stripes and Spots' theme this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your arrangement looks lovely against the DP. Thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge.
    Lynn x
    DT

    ReplyDelete