Saturday, May 9, 2020

Quick Quotes Anchors Aweigh with Sketch N Scrap Birthday sketch

Hello, I have been gearing up to scrap, printing photos and searching sketches.  There's lots to play along with at the Sketch N Scraps 8th Birthday Bash Crop.  I printed photos of my most recent vacation to perk me up.  It seems like so long ago but this was just January.  I feel so lucky I got a good vacation in before the pandemic hit.  When I was returning there were already lots of folks wearing mask in the airports.


Here is the sketch from  Sketch N Scraps 8th Birthday Bash Crop.  


These are shots from the last evening.  We were all taking it easy and finally remembering to take photos of our vacation.


I created some embellishments.  I used Stampin Up punches and layered gems or smaller punches to create several small embellishments.  The larger dimensional seashell is from K & Co.


Ingredients:
Quick Quotes Anchors Aweigh papers and embellishments
Quick Quotes Powderpuff Chalking inks
Tim Holtz Sizzix Movers and Shapers Seahorse  and Seashell die
K & Co dimensional stickers
Stampin Up punches
gems

Thanks for stopping by

Alicia

No comments:

Post a Comment