Sunday, May 24, 2020

DCWV and Bo Bunny with Sketch N Scrap sketch

This is the companion page to the previous post.  I picked up these papers on my first post stay at home shopping (for fun) trip. My local used art supply store was open for appointments only at this time.  I got off a bit early on Friday and made an appointment when I got off.  I scored a handful of this Bo Bunny green dot card stock.  The flip side is solid but with a little distress which will also come in handy.  This one is clover dot but I snagged a couple of other colors one being wasabi dot.


Here is the sketch from Sketch N Scrap.


I whipped these palm trees up on my Cricut.  I used a printed green paper for the leaves and kraft for the trunk.



Ingredients:
DCWV Tie Dye stack
Bo Bunny Clover Dot
Cricut-Nature Collections
Tutti Scalloped Stitched Nesting Circles and Stitched Nesting Banner
Spellbinders Circle die
Creative Memories sticker sentiment
misc card stock

Thanks so much for stopping by

Alicia


No comments:

Post a Comment