Saturday, May 25, 2024

Mystic Pizza Layout for Sketches in Thyme

Welcome to my blog today. I hope you are enjoying the holiday weekend.  I am scrapping for Sketches in Thyme today.  I have a some photos from my visit to Mystic, Connecticut.  We visited a pizza joint made famous in the movie of the same name Mystic Pizza starring Julia Roberts and one of my favorite actors Vincent D'Onofrio.  


Here is the sketch I used from Sketches in Thyme.


All of the printed papers I used were from Kindred Stamps, don't you just love the darling pepperonis?  


This image I colored with my alcohol markers is also from Kindred Stamps.


I stamped, colored and die cut all these little pizza slices from the same Kindred Stamps set.  The larger slice is part of the pizza sign.  I just trimmed off the sign to create a couple of different size pizza slices.  I die cut the entire sign and snipped off the words.


The paper pack is a 6x6 so I pieced the strips of red gingham "table cloth" to cross the scrapbook page.  I cut the title with my Cricut.


Ingredients:
Alcohol inks:
Prismacolor Crimson Red
Spectrum Noir TriBlends:  Muted Brown Blends, Red Brown Blends, Ice Grey Blend, Ice Grey Shades, Brown Grey Blend, Tan Blend, Tan Shades, Light Green Blend
Spellbinders Circle Nesting Dies
Cricut Title cut
misc card stock and papers
gems

I would like to enter this in the following challenge:



Thank you for stopping by today and you can play along with Sketches in Thyme until the last day of the month.

Alicia


1 comment:

  1. This is such a darling layout! Love the pizza paper and the cute pizza place that you colored in. Great job on the sketch, and thanks for playing along with the Lasting Memories movie inspiration challenge.

    ReplyDelete