Saturday, September 22, 2018

Creative Memories Diva layout #2

Here is page two from pink layout.  I just love this paper. I also used plenty of stickers from the kit including the sentiment sticker. 


Here is the sketch I used from Sketches in Thyme:





I layered a string of pearls on the CM Delightful paper ribbon.


Creative Memories Delightful Heart buttons thread with fiber.


Ingredients:
Creative Memories Delight Shopping Diva paper and sticker kit
Creative Memories Delightful paper button hearts and ribbon
Martha Stewart lace butterfly
pearls, sequins and fiber
black shimmer paper and white card stock

I would like to enter this in the following challenges:



stripes or polka dots
circles or squares
wood veneer or washi tape
enamel dots or sequins
hearts or stars
Thanks so much for stopping by!

Alicia

5 comments:

  1. Wow this layout is beautiful ! I love the color combination that you used and I love the lace butterfly .

    Chriss

    www.chrissandlou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Great take on the sketch and I love the lacy butterfly! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Lasting Memories and Sketches in Thyme! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful layout! I love these colors with your photo! Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories!
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely layout. Lots of lovely embellishments. Love the butterfly! Thanks for sharing with us at Creations in Pink
    Irene and Nicki Crafts DT

    ReplyDelete