Friday, September 28, 2018

Oh Baby card using Stampin Up and Creative Memories

Hello friends, I have a sweet baby card for you today.  It was a lot of fun using up scraps to create the flags.  I inked all my edges with Quick Quotes chalking ink.


I sketch was part of the February Creative Memories Virtual Crop.


I can't for the life of me find the "joy" stamp to say what brand it is but I swear it was Close to My Heart.  



Creative Memories Fabulous Power Palette paper, flowers and paper ribbon
Stampin Up Ciao, Baby and scallop circle punch
Stampin Up Taken with Teal and Lavender Lace inks
Judikins clear detail embossing powder
Quick Quotes Warm Gray chalking ink
sequins

I would like to enter this in the following challenges:




Thanks so much for stopping by!

Alicia

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for you card you've shared with us at 2Sistersontheblog.
    Caroline DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice card.
    Thank you for joining us at 2Sistersontheblog.
    Nicolette DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is just gorgeous, love your take on our challenge. Thanks for joining us at Scrap the Boys card challenge.
    Hugs
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete