Tuesday, September 18, 2018

Sending you Prickly Hugs with Atlantic Hearts Challenge sketch

Hello and welcome to this week's Atlantic Hearts Challenge sketch inspiration.  I was playing with the Close to My Heart Stuck on You stamp set and plenty of stitched dies.  I came up with this card.  I was playing around with some cacti themed washi I had in my stash.  I die cut the washi panel.  I used the same die to cut the sentiment.


Here is this week's Atlantic Hearts Challenge sketch:


Here is a close up of my cacti.  I stamped in Midnight Muse on green card stock.  I used the same green card stock as a mat.  



Ingredients:
Close to My Heart Stuck on You
Our Daily Bread Designs Stitched Rectangle dies
Tutti Stitched Nesting banner dies
Stampin Up Midnight Muse ink
washi tape, flowers, sequins and gems
misc card stock

Don't forget to play along with Atlantic Hearts Challenge this week.
Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge

1 comment:

  1. Oh this is very cute ! I have a brother-in-law who lives in Tucson who would love this !

    Hugs,

    Chriss

    ReplyDelete