Thursday, September 27, 2018

Quick Quotes Page Kit Wedding layout

I have just a few more final layouts from my wedding album. This set uses Quick Quotes Page Kits from the 2016 Mini Reserve. I just loved this kit and I am glad I found some photos with which to use it. 




 I just love the "sunflowers".  They are comprised of paper and chipboard layers with a brad securing them. Aren't the beautiful?



Here's the second page.  The photos toppers are laser die cuts, I just love Quick Quotes die cuts.  This page includes on large "sunflower".  I would like to enter this layout in the Lasting Memories' Threes Challenge.  I used three patterned papers (not counting black and yellow "solids"), three photos, and three die cuts.  



Ingredients:
Quick Quotes Premier Page Kit Live in the Moment from
Quick Quotes Mini Reserve 2016
Quick Quotes Midnight Confessions Powderpuff Chalking Ink

I would like to enter this in the following challenges:

winner




Thanks for stopping by!

Alicia

No comments:

Post a Comment