Monday, September 24, 2018

Love is the Greatest Refreshment in Life...wedding layout

I am scrapping the last few pics of my wedding.  This is the last page of album #2.  Yes, my wedding "album" is really a set of 3 albums.  I hope to do a vlog about it when it is finally done...deadline Oct 12 (my anniversary).  I was very pleased with how this page turned out.  I actually picked this background paper up at the thrift store.  Here in Cincinnati, we have an ART thrift store, The Indigo Hippo.  Luckily, it is only a mile or so from my house, so I try to visit every few weeks.


Here is the sketch I used from Sketches in Thyme:


Here is a close up of my photo.  I had to put it on pop dots on one side to level it out as the pearls sewn into the ribbon are about 8mm.  I put the Creative Memories champagne glass sticker on card stock so I could pop it up on the same level with the photo.


I tucked the pearl flourish behind the sticker and layered the sentiment sticker directly on the background paper.


Ingredients:
World Win Pearlescent Swirl Gold paper
Creative Memories stickers
Tattered Angels Walnut Gold
Heidi Swapp white embossed paper
Recollections ribbon
pearls and pearl flourish



thank you for reading today

Alicia


4 comments:

  1. This is so pretty! I love the lace and the pearls! Today is my 41st wedding anniversary so if you never ever need any advice , I'm your girl . LOL

    Hugs,

    Chriss

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card. Thank you for joining us at Creative Craft Cottage challenge good luck. Have a nice day
    Anneke DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a neat picture, and such a beautiful choice of colors! Love the delicate feel to your layout and how you used the sketch! Thanks for joining us at Sketches In Thyme!

    ReplyDelete