Thursday, September 20, 2018

Creative Memories Diva layout

Hi bloggy friends...I just had to use a couple of pink pages in my wedding album and the "getting ready" pages were the perfect place to use pink!  I cracked open a very old paper pack which I have never used...I was hoarding but if my wedding album wasn't worth it, what is?


I used the Freaky Fast Formula from the The Scraproom Facebook page.


Here is a photo after I cut my sizes.  The smallest 12" strip is vellum.


Sleeping beauty




Ingredients:
Creative Memories Delight Shopper Diva paper and sticker kit
Martha Stewart lace butterfly sticker
washi tape, sequins 
glitter sticker letters
vellum and shimmer paper


I would like to enter this in the following challenges:

The Scraproom Facebook Group Freaky Fast Friday Formula



Thank you for stopping by today

Alicia

No comments:

Post a Comment