Tuesday, September 25, 2018

Graphic 45 French Country Masculine layout

Today I have another layout for which the opposing page was created years ago.  Luckily, I still had a few of the Fleur de Lys stamped images in my stash.  Though they were not colored, it only took a few seconds to determine how I had colored them...nothing compares to the shimmer of Wink of Stella pens.  Of course, I had more of this wonderful Graphic 45 papers.  Many of the Graphic 45 papers I have were purchased in packs of 25 at Tuesday Morning. I have shared and I still have pounds and pounds of gorgeous papers.  I know poor me. I have a thing for Fleur de Lys so I had plenty of stamps and two different glitter washi tapes. 


Here is the sketch I used from Pinterest.  This is an oldie but goodie, sometimes I just can't find a current sketch that fits the bill for the pics.  I thought this would be striking with the Graphic 45 papers.  If you like sketches, you should check out my Pinterest page.  I have boards for 1-2 photo sketches3 photo sketches4+ photo sketches and 2 page sketches


Here is a close up of the Cricut cut mat and embellishment cluster.


A close up of my adorable cousin.  My sister was my photographer, doesn't she capture great shots?


Ingredients:
Graphic 45 French Country and Proper Gentlemen papers
TCP Studio Fleur de Lys
The Paper Studio Fluer de Lis stamp
Colorbox Black pigment ink
Judikins Black detail embossing powder
Cricut cut from Elegant Edges cart
Creative Memories sticker letters
glitter washi tape
Wink of Stella gold pen

I would like to enter this in the following challenges:





Thanks so much for stopping by!

Alicia

5 comments:

  1. Fantastic layout! Love the black and cream combo and that pic is adorable. Thanks for playing along at Use Your Stuff - Gail

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet. Love your papers. Thanks for joining us at Bimini Moose Scrapbook Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A classy and classic styled page to showcase your sweet photo. Thanks for joining us at Scrap the Boys.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for entering our CraftyHazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge for September and good luck!
    Monica - DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful layout, and you are right the sketch worked well for the layout and the papers. Thanks for joining us at STB!

    ReplyDelete