Sunday, September 23, 2018

Wedding Invitation layout using K & Co vellum

Another fancy wedding page...this is so much prettier in person. Most of the papers are vellum and it is so elegant.  I added plenty of gold and pearls to dress up the page as well.


Here is the sketch I used from The Scraproom blog


Here is a close up of my invitation, you can find my original post HERE


Ingredients:
K & Co English Floral Accents printed embossed vellum background paper
gold printed vellum 
gold shimmer paper
Creative Memories sticker letters
Recollections stickers, pearls and flourishes
chipboard inked with Quick Quotes Plum Powderpuff chalking ink

the invitations
Creative Memories Divine Cricut cart
gold swirl paper
gold and plum shimmer paper
Recollections pearl flourish

I would like to enter this in the following challenge:

(my wedding ceremony was in my hometown even though we live 400 miles away)



winner



thank you for stopping by today

Alicia

3 comments:

  1. Your invitation is beautiful! Thanks for sharing it with us at Shopping Our Stash! Cyndi, DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW
    Fantastic layout and a great take on the sketch and a fab use of your wedding invitation!
    Thanks for coming HOME with the crew from SHOPPING OUR STASH this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very elegant. Thanks for joining us at Bimini Moose Scrapbook Challenges.

    ReplyDelete