Friday, September 14, 2018

Announcement! New Design Team




Good news to announce today, I am on a new design team Bitten By the Bug 2.  I can't wait to bring you Cricut inspiration every other Monday.  I thought I would share some of my favorite projects today in celebration of the announcement.

I made this piece for my husband's man cave.  I have used my Rock Princess cart so many times since we love music and going to concerts.  If you would want more details here is the original post.


Here is another using Rock Princess, you can see the original post for more specifics.


I loved creating Mr & Mrs Claus for a blog hop back in December using A Quilted Christmas.


I made another very different Xmas Card with Jolly Holidays cart.


And these patriotic cards.





Thanks for reminiscing with me and I can't wait to create a whole bunch of new projects for you with Bitten By The Bug 2.

Alicia

2 comments:

  1. Congratulation on your new design team! You really rock !

    Hugs,

    Chriss

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! Looking forward to seeing more of your creations. : )

    ReplyDelete