Wednesday, September 19, 2018

Creative Memories Reminisce Wedding Layout

Creative Memories Reminisce Wedding layout.  This page is actually the first of a two page layout.  I posted page two HERE.  All the papers, stickers and flowers are from the CM Reminisce collection. I added a few gems, brads and a Tim Holtz charm to the layout.  My husband would have preferred Slayer paper but I just don't have that in my stash.


I used this challenge over on the Scraproom Facebook Group page.  Of course, my husband is one of my favorite things and MUSIC.  


Here's a close up of the Tim Holtz charm.



A close up of the Reminisce sticker letters. 



Ingredients:
Creative Memories Reminisce Power palette
Tim Holtz Charm



Thanks for stopping by

Alicia

4 comments:

  1. It looks like you are having a lot of fun! Great layout!

    Hugs,

    Chriss

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhh my word, how Stunning ! Thank you for joining us at Crafting By Designs. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful and amazing layout! Stunning project.
    Thanks for playing along with us at our present challenge at Craft Rocket and good luck! Hope you will join us next month again.

    Hugs
    Alex

    *DT* Craft Rocket Challenges {#52 –Men / Boys}
    *DT + Admin* Do-Al(l) Kreatives {#21 – Bingo}
    *DT* Kreativ-Tanten Challenge {#21 – Things from the Kitchen}
    Alex' Kreative Seite

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great layout! Thanks for joining us at Unicorn Challenges.

    groetjes, Ellen

    ReplyDelete