Wednesday, September 26, 2018

Awesome card with Quick Quotes

Hello, Alicia here with an awesome card.  I like to utilize as much of the beautiful print as possible, I think I did that here with the Secret Garden paper.  I actually only used one piece the terra cotta is the reverse of the plant print...designed to work perfectly together.  I die cut my sentiment from the same terra cotta paper for a pop against the plant print.  


I stamped my pot on white card stock with  Terra cotta Powderpuff chalking ink.  I stamped my cactus with a pigment ink and colored with alcohol markers.  I then die cut the two pieces with corresponding dies.  I layered that on top of a piece of paper cut with a template and knife.  I added seam binding along the outside edge.


Quick Quotes product:
Powderpuff chalking inks:  Terra cotta and Mango Mai Tai



other products:
sentiment die from Stamplorations
stamp and matching cactus die Close to my Heart Stuck on You
template Kiwi Lane Bracket 4T
white card stock
alcohol pens and pigment ink
fiber



Thank you for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment