Friday, September 21, 2018

If there ever comes a day...Eeyore card

I made this Eeyore to experiment with my Frantic Stamper edger die.  I had this great sentiment stamp but no Pooh stamps.  I did, however, have some old Winnie the Pooh stickers.  I really like using the Eeyore image for this card.


I layered all the stickers on white card stock and fussy cut so I could pop them on dots.


Ingredients;
TPC Studio Clear stamp
Adirondack Denim ink
Creative Memories sticker
Frantic Stamper lovely arched loop edger die
echo park walking on sunshine blue/white paper
Coral card stock and printed paper
Quick Quotes Blue Jean and Coral chalking inks
Our Daily Bread Designs double stitched rectangle dies

I would like to enter this in the following challenges:


Thank you so much for stopping by!

Alicia

3 comments:

  1. Oh wow! This is so cute ! We used to call my dad Eeyore because he was always so grumpy .

    Chriss

    www.chrissandlou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that lattice edge and what a great colour combo! Thanks for joining the library.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great card! I think Eeyore goes very well with it. I absolutely love the quote! What a wonderful job.

    ReplyDelete