Monday, September 17, 2018

Trendy Leaves Card with Quick Quotes

Hello, Alicia here and I have some fall inspiration for you today.  I picked Harmony 101 paper for a background.  I created several ombre stamped leaves and spread across the brick background I cut just a quarter inch smaller than the A2 card.  I inked the edges of all the pieces with Warm Gray Powderpuff Chalking ink.  


Creating the leaves was super fun.  I began with the lightest color of ink Lemon Sorbet and stamped randomly on the clear stamps using my stamping platform.  I graduated the colors lightest to darkest among the four stamps which I stamped multiple times before die cutting.  


I stamped my sentiment in Barn Board Powderpuff Chalking ink using my MISTI.  I stamped three times to insure a solid image.  My final step was sprinkling sequins among the leaves.



Quick Quotes products:
Powderpuff Chalking inks:  Barn BoardMango Mai TaiOrange SliceLemon SorbetDesert Sun, and Warm Gray

other products:
shimmer paper
sequins
stamps and dies Stamplorations Trendy Leaves 2
sentiment stamp Close to My Heart Fall Harvest

Thanks so much for stopping by

No comments:

Post a Comment