Wednesday, September 5, 2018

Little Fishes layout with Quick Quotes

Hello, Alicia with you today using my adorable nephew as my subject matter again.  I swipe these photos from Facebook because my child is grown and the little ones are so much more fun to scrap!  My nephew has taken swimming lessons for quite a while already.  He is a fantastic swimmer.  I used up my last bits of the fish paper and fussy cut the last few fish to accent this watery layout.  I added iridescent clear sequins as bubbles.


Here is a close up of my layers inked generously with Deep Sea Powderpuff chalking ink.  I have always loved to ink my edges.  You can change the mood of your project so easily with a light, dark or in between inking, a clean and close edge or heavily distressed. Here I choose a dark and slightly messy inking to convey the varying edges of waves.


And I just have to share a close up of this sweet face!  You can also see I inked the edges of the die cut title heavily.  My favorite embellishment right now are sequins, you can also see my "bubble" sequins in this shot.


Quick Quotes products:
Far and Away papers:  102 and 105
Powderpuff Chalking inks:  Deep Sea


other products:
font:  Cricut Creative Memories Be Young
templates:  Kiwi Lane Aspen Court 1A, 1B, 2B
sequins


Thank you for stopping by today



2 comments: