Saturday, November 11, 2017

R is for Remember: Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers Guest Designer

Please go HERE for the A Day of Thanks Blog Hop!  Thank you very much.


Good morning!  Today I am guest designing at The Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers and the challenge is R is for Remember.  I have chosen to create some Veteran's Day cards with my Cricut.



Here's the front of the card.  I used the negative cuts and the original cut a s a template because it was just too pretty to waste in the luxurious gold paper.


And a close up of the pop up dimension



Here's my second card.  I decided not to cut the traditional version of this but the pocket card.  It is really neat and already in the hands of a Vet.



Ingredients:
Close to My Heart Artfully Sent cart
Bazzill Handsome card stock
misc card stock
Quick Quotes Slate chalking ink

I would like to enter this in the following challenges:

http://craftycatzweeklychallenge.blogspot.com/2017/11/good-morning-from-crafty-catz-challenge.html  until 11/16x

http://thepapergirlschallenge.blogspot.com/2017/11/challenge-139-honoring-our-veterans.html  until 11/18x

http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com/2017/11/dlart-thankful-thursday-challenge-216.html until 11/22x

http://pileitonchallenge.blogspot.com/2017/11/pile-it-on-136-large-sentiments.html  until 12/2x

Don't forget to play along with  The Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers and this week's challenge is R is for Remember.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Alicia

8 comments:

  1. A stunning card! Thanks for being a super Queen for us, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely stunning card, thank you for being our queen
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card. I hate to waste the negative cuts too, so this was a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely wonderful card to honor our veterans! I love that you used the negative and positive cuts...I do that same thing as often as possible too :) Thanks for joining us Paper Girls this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is just so fabulous - the cutout effect is great. Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Pile it On Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card thanks for sharing at Crafty Catz this week

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your Patriotic cards! What a great idea to use the positive and negative pieces from your cricut design! Thanks for sharing with us at DL.ART Challenges!

    ReplyDelete