Friday, July 6, 2012
Digital Heritage Page
Here I made a few improvements. I turned the photos to sepia to flow with the layout more and tone down the old black and white photo. I shrunk the round picture because it was too big for the resolution. I also moved it up out of the corner because it was cut off when I actually printed it. I think it is improved. A bit of feedback I recieved from the CM digital facebook page suggested using the "glow" element. I did this with a purple glow but I think the sepia was more of an improvement in toning the old pictures. I also copied the purple ribbon from the top and pasted it on the bottom to bring out the purple accents. Better!