Sunday, August 26, 2012

Two and Half Page Layout: class for Lebanon Crop & Shop til you Drop!!

Finally!  I haven't been able to upload pictures to blogger for days!  I have scanned so much the last few days of my latest 2010 album.  But first and foremost this is my class for Lebanon Shop & Crop til you Drop!  October 13, 2012 more info is at www.scrapbookcropandshop.blogspot.com.  This layout uses Creative Memories Reminisce Power Palette to create a two and half page layout!  I have used two 12x12 papers and a 6.25" piece of paper.  In this class we will use the Creative Memories Border Maker System, here I have used the Scalloped cartridge to edge my "half page".  In this class, we will also be inking the edges with the Creative Memories Croptoberfest exclusive chalking inks!  I also "fussy" cut the bird to include the beauty of the paper on page 1.  The class also includes mats, journal boxes, frame, sticker titles, paper ribbon and paper flowers all from the Reminisce Power Palette.  Participants will have their choice of class kit which may vary from the pages shown.  The cost of this class is $15.

The page and a half page....

Inside of "half page".

No comments:

Post a Comment