Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Frida Cards

These are a couple of designs from a few years ago.  I was very into heat embossing.  I was reminded of these cards because I used some heat embossing on  my latest xmas cards.  Lately, I really enjoy embossing folders which I used on the same cards.  They are almost finished and I will post them soon but in the meantime, I will reminisce about these cool cards I made a while ago!


I have never found a very good adhesive for vellum, although the latest Creative Memories tape runner is really good.  As I said these cards are old and I was still experimenting.  Aren't really always experimenting?  Anyway, I would now use the CM tape runner for such a project.  It is not perfect, but really disappears nicely under vellum.

No comments:

Post a Comment