Monday, December 3, 2012

GDC Ella Blue Collection layouts

I was first introduced to the Ella Blue collection in a class.  I love it! I ran across a bargain and purchase several sheets of this blue and brown line. The background paper is reverse side of the Raleigh paper.   I used the Creative Memories Cutting System to create the piece of paper (Raleigh front side) in the center of the two page spread.  Creative Memories title sticker.  Lace from Hobby Lobby.

I used cuts of the velvet paper to accent the layout.  Miscellaneous buttons and  fabric leaf.

Raleigh paper with cuts from the velvet paper.  Polka dot paper is reverse side of Annabelle.  The wallpaper looking paper is Frances.  Creative Memories Title Sticker.  Melody Ross acetate bird.  Blue cardstock.  Ribbon.



No comments:

Post a Comment