Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Kiwi Lane Designs Basic Sketch with Snorkeling photos and Creative Memories Primary Vacation kit



This is a sample layout I did for Kiwi Lane's Basic Sketch Challenge on Facebook.  The challenge starts today.  Here's the sketch:


Being that this is a tropical layout, I used several templates from Kiwi Lane's Paradise templates.  I also pulled out some old Creative Memories papers and stickers from the Primary Vacation collection.


I created the octopus with the balloon from Tiny Celebrate 2T and Paradise 4.




I free handed the stripes on the fish and added gems for eyes.




I created the letters with my Cricut using the fonts that came loaded on my E2.


I moved the journaling spot from placement in the sketch to the seashell in the corner.

Ingredients:
Kiwi Lane templates:  Paradise 1, 2, 3, 4; Paisley Place 3A, 3B; Celebrate 2T; Tags 1 & 3; Tiny Tags 1, 3, 4, 5
Creative Memories Primary Vacation kit
white card stock
Cricut Explorer 2 built in fonts
gems, QQ denim powder puff



Thanks so much for stopping by and check out the Kiwi Lane sketch challenge!

I would like to enter this in the following challenge:





















8 comments:

  1. Oh wow such a fun and vibrant page with primary colours. Aquarium photos would look stunning on this.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun. Bright colors and the fish are too cute.
    Thanks for sharing with us at Craft Hoarders Anon :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun is your layout! Love the colors and your fish. Thanks for joining us at Craft Hoarders Anonymous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just adorable and we are so happy you have joined us at Craft Hoarders Anonymous for this challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute layout! Your fish are so much fun, and I love your color palette, too! Thanks for joining us at Craft Hoarders Anonymous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a bright and adorable layout! I love it. Thanks for joining us at CHACB!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous layout, love the sketch, Thanks for joining us at the Craft Hoarders Anonymous Challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute. I love all the fish and sea life you added in such lovely colors! Thanks for sharing your work at Craft Hoarders Anonymous!

    ReplyDelete