Monday, February 23, 2015

Graphic 45 You Rock masculine card


I did another Pinterest inspired card.  Here is the original pin:

A Paper Melody: MFT's March Teasers Day 2 - Rock On! look at the burlap. #cardformen. For My handmade greeting cards visit me at My Personal blog: http://stampingwithbibiana.blogspot.com/

Here is another one.


Ingredients:
Graphic 45 A Proper Gentlemen paper
CTMH stamp You Rock stamp
A Jillian Vance Designs Music Speaks stamps and die
burlap
black card stock
black glitter card stock
neutral card stock
embossing folder diamond plate
Fancy metal brad
Creative Memories star punch
Momento black
TH Distress ink Antique Linen

I would like to enter this in the following challenges:



1 comment:

  1. Wow, this turned out great! It is hard to come up with masculine card ideas!

    ReplyDelete