Friday, July 17, 2015

Candy Blog Hop: You're the Sweetest! Gumdrop card

Welcome to the Candy Day Blog Hop!


This Candy Blog Hop will run for 2 days. If you came from Haidee's blog you are in right spot. But you want to start the fun at Haidee's blog.
We are excited to have you hop with us! Each blogger participating in this hop is featuring a crafty project having to do with "candy". Who doesn't LOVE "candy"? Then we add crafty to it!!! Eckkkkk!
You will find unique ideas that have to do with candy. We hope you'll enjoy each and every project along the way. And give you some crafty ideas.
Be sure to leave a comment at each hop to show some Bloggie Love and to qualify to win a PRIZE. It would bee sweet if you 'follow' too.


$10 gift card. You will able to choose 1 from the 3 stores!!! One winner will win their chose.

Now unto my project... 


I have been trying to create a card with my mason jar die and matching embossing folder.  I borrowed this Stampin Up stamp set from Pam at Stamping Buddies, my LSS.  I ended up finding my own set on ebay for a reasonable price.  You can't see how really neat this card it.  I used a layer of acetate for my top level of the jar and a few of the gumdrops are on pop dots.  I made a mask from a mis stamp and used it to create the flat layering.  I embossed the gumdrops with an iridescent embossing powder resembling sugar.  I used DCWV metallic paper for the lid.  I tied the sentiment on with twine.  The base of the tag is sprayed with ink. 











Your Next SWEET stop is Lisa!!.

Here is a list of the line up. Just in case if you get lost:


Come back to Haidee's (http://created2bunique.blogspot.com/) Blog Monday July 21 to see IF you are the WINNER.
***********************************************************
HAVE A SUPER SWEET FANTASTIC BLOG HOP!!!
***********************************************************

I would like to enter this in the following challenges:

http://alphabetchallengeblog.blogspot.com/2015/07/k-for-kind-thoughts.html until 7/22x

http://sisteractcardchallenge.blogspot.com/2015/07/challege-115.html until 7/23x

http://audsentimentschallengeblog.blogspot.com/2015/07/challenge-136-atg-dt-call.html until 7/28x






24 comments:

  1. very cute. I like the layers and the embossing. it's very nice how the colors pop. The gumdrops looks so real.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soooo cute! The gumdrops are AWESOME!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I zoomed in and yes I can see how adorable the candy looks from the inside and outside :D
    Great job on the mason jar!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very adorable. I love how the candy looks inside and outside.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i absolutely love everything about this! i need to see it in person! haha!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card!! The gum drops are awesome!! Happy hopping with you!! Scrappy hugs, Connie

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is so super cute! I, too, love using spray ink (aka misters). So deliciously yummy. Thanks for hopping along.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yum!!! This is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is just so sweet! Lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such an adorable card,,,, I have a jar of gumdrops on my cupboard... yummy :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your card is so adorable! The gumdrops look so yummy!! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh my goodness! this is just too sweet :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very cute, I like the way the gumdrops shimmer. Great colors.

    Sue
    http://suek86401.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. So cute. I love how the gumdrops look so real, sugary. Very cute

    ReplyDelete
  15. Terrific card! I love cards that use acetate. Your gumdrops look delicious. My favorite flavor are the orange ones. Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow, those gumdrops look awesome! Love the whole thing!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Very nice. I like that some gum drops are cut out and layerd. Nice effect.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love how you made those gum drops. Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love the card....it is too cute with the gum drops. The gum drops look great must try this.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Such a cute card! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love the idea of the irridescent embossing on the gumdrops... very creative! Delighted you are sharing your project and creativity with us at Aud Sentiments!
    ~ginny, Aud Sentiments DT: [#136 – ATG + Sentiment]
    Owner: RubberMAD (GettyCollection.com)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Such a fun design - thanx for sharing with us at the Alphabet Challenge.
    Hugz, Jan (DT) xx

    ReplyDelete
  23. What a cute card, I love the fun design and all of the gum drops! Thanks for joining us at Alphabet Challenge Blog!
    Tammy x

    ReplyDelete
  24. such a "sweet" card :D
    Thanks for playing along in the Sister Act Card Challenge.
    Hugs,
    Natalie
    INKognito

    ReplyDelete