Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Wedding Layout for Stick it Down Guest Designer double page sketch


I was asked to be a Guest Designer for winning a monthly challenge over at Stick it Down,  I was so excited when presented with their sketch.  I knew immediately I would use it with my wedding photos.




One page at a time is a better view.  The two page view doesn't do this layout justice.  I delicately sprayed the shimmer card stock base with two different gold spray inks to provide depth.



These are some pearl embossed Heartfelt Creations flowers on white shimmer paper.  I ever so lightly chalked the edges with Quick Quotes Antique Linen and Green Leaf on the leaves.  I topped them off with some brushed gold sequins and a dot of  pearl from a Viva Decor pearl pen.  I also randomly added some sequins and pearl pen around the layout.


Second Page:



I used a border maker punch and threaded a sheer white ribbon through the gold paper.  I also used a pretty white resin flower for the "o".  I rarely substitute for a letter, but often see it and love the idea.  I hope I pulled it off.  These letters are cut with my Cricut from the same white shimmer paper but with no gold ink.



Some of the banners and the photo mats are from the same paper as I created the candy boxes with in the photo.  In fact I created all my decorations except the floral arrangements which my mom made.  As you may notice the layout is the same colors that I used in my wedding:  gold, white and purple. Even the candies on the candy bar were only those colors.


Ingredients:
Misc papers from my stash:  shimmers, printed and vellum
Marvy border punch
Stampin Up sheer ribbon white
Smooch gold spray ink
Tattered Angels Walnut gold spray ink
Prima embellishments
Heartfelt Creations stamps and matching Spellbinders dies
Versamark and Ranger silver pearl embossing powder
gems
Cricut cut font: Storybook
Spellbinders label die thirty-two
Quick Quotes chalking inks
Viva Decor pearl pen


Thanks so much for stopping by!  Don't forget to check out Stick it Down's sketches this month.

I would like to enter this in the following challenges:

http://wowembossingpowder.blogspot.co.uk/2016/03/new-challenge-for-march-and-winner-for.html until 3/31x

http://yourscrapbookplace.blogspot.com/2016/03/its-time-to-march-on-with-limited-runs.html until 3/31 (3/3)x

Alicia

No comments:

Post a Comment