Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Graphic 45 Nutcracker Sweet Clara with Sketch N Scrap sketch

It is time for my last post for Sketch N Scrap, I absolutely love their sketches, Lisa and Heather are fantastic ladies.  It has been a great couple of years,  I will miss being on the design team but I promise to play along regularly.  



Here is the sketch:


Some of my details:





Ingredients:
Graphic 45 Nutcracker Sweet collection
Adirondack Eggplant ink
Creative Memories punch
Stampin Up Red Riding Hood
Spellbinders label die
Fiber
Quick Quotes Milk Chocolate chalking ink

Don't forget to play along at Sketch N Scrap!

I would like to enter this in the following challenges:





Thanks so much for stopping by!

Alicia

3 comments:

  1. What a super cool and unique card. I really like the fibers. I'll miss you on the team Alicia!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super beautiful creation. Nice work, love it.
    Thank you for sharing with us over here at Classic Design Team Open Challenge and best of luck with your entry.
    [Annette Registered Owner/Admin for Classic Design Team Challenge]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute! Thanks for linking up at Use Your Stuff.

    ReplyDelete