Friday, January 13, 2017

Chocolate Night: Stick It Down Guest Designer

Good morning!  This morning I am sharing a double page layout using this month's sketch from Stick It Down where I am Guest Designer this month.  I am so close to being finished with my honeymoon album.  This was White Night/Chocolate Night at Sandals in Ocho Rios, Jamaica.  AND...I just happen to be flying back to my second home today!  I have a little bit different vacation planned this time and will not get to experience Chocolate Night this trip.


Here's the sketch from Stick It Down:


I love the journaling strips and this Recollections washi tape (I think it was some peacock collection) just worked perfectly!  Except for the cloud paper you would never know the paper collection was about fairy tales.






Ingredients:
We R Storytime papers:  Big Bad Wolf, Gretel and others
Recollections washi tape
Close to my heart Artbooking Cricut font
Soiree lettering Grace Script Cricut font
misc ribbon, sequins, brads
border punch 

Thanks so much and don't forget to play over at Stick It Down.

Alicia

2 comments:

  1. Cool way to use washi tape since I have a lot, but never seem to use it. Love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chocolate night sure sounds/look interesting!

    ReplyDelete