Sunday, March 19, 2017

A birdie hello with Freshly Made Sketch #279

Happy Sunday!  I had a chance to play a bit this weekend.  I am not able to lift or move around much so I had some card kits handy on my desk to play with when I felt well enough.  I thought this turned out pretty.



Here's the sketch I used:


Most of the ingredients for this card came from a card kit swap I received from Cheryl Phillips.
I added them to my own vanilla textured card stock base.  I added the ribbon and the wood embellishment.  I colored the hello with Quick Quotes Carribean Blue chalking ink.


I would like to enter this in the following challenges:




Thanks so much for stopping by!

Alicia

4 comments:

  1. Oh this is a pretty card. and perfect for our challenge.
    Thanks for sharing your work at If You Give A Crafter A Cookie Challenge #64. Good Luck!
    Carole x DT (Craftilicious Creations)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely lovely! It's such a perfect fit for this sketch and I love the "hello". Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at If you give a Crafter a Cookie, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, perfect for spring.

    Sue
    http://suek86401.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete