Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Oxide Wedded Bliss card set

Hello, I have a set of cards I created for a swap today.  The swap was focused on Distress Oxide inks.  It was quite a popular swap and ended up being two groups.  I participated in both groups.  I had so much fun making this set.




First I used various inks to cover the Judikins background stamp and stamped the specialty distress paper.  I then sprayed ever so slightly with a fine mist of water.  I set aside to dry while I made the sentiment labels.




The next day after everything was completely dry I die cut the background pieces.  I then assembled the cards on a lovely shimmer card stock adding fiber and sequins for an elegant look.  As you can imagine each card was a little different but equally beautiful.



Ingredients:
Distress Oxide inks:  Faded Jeans, Cracked Pistachio, Wilted Violet, Broken China
Tim Holtz die
Judikins stamp
Stampin Up Tag Talk stamp and punch 
Cucumber melon shimmer card stock
fiber and sequins


Here are some of the cards I received from the swap:




Thanks so much for stopping by!

Alicia

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful!! The colors are so pretty and everything is definitely elegant! Thanks for playing with Jo's Scrap Shack.

    ReplyDelete