Monday, April 9, 2018

You're so very special with CAS(E) this Sketch #266

I cleaned off my desk in search of a missing stamp...ugh I still haven't found it!  But I have found several bits and pieces that I want to use up.  I found these printed horse brads and I have been wanting to use my horseshoe embossing folder.  I found the perfect sketch to use all three brads.


Here's the sketch I used:


I stamped and embossed the sentiment after ripping the edge of the top printed paper.


Ingredients:
Stamplorations Fond Expression 2
digital horse brads
Darice horseshoe embossing folder
Colorbox brown ink and clear embossing powder
Quick Quotes Mocha Moma chalking inks


I would like to enter this in the following challenges:


Thanks so much for stopping by!

Alicia

2 comments:

  1. Sehr schön. Danke für deine Teilnahme bei den Animal Friends.
    LG Dreja

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is wonderful.
    Thank you for joining us at the Animal Friends.
    Hugs
    Kuni

    ReplyDelete